Click Bar Quad Control
The unique Trim Unit of the Click Bar enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the Winder clockwise; this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. At any time the level of power / depower is visible on the Power Display of the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater. The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. Itês delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to either 20m and 22m or to 22 m and 24 m line length.
- Adjustable line length and V-position: You can change the V-position on the front lines, depending on your preference and riding style.
- Compatible with most kites on the market: Recommended to be used with DICE, EVO, NEO, MONO, REBEL, JUICE. Clickbar S with Vegas and Upgrade Kit/Hadlow Set Up.
- Automatic untwisting safety system: Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations. Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety and comfort.
- Iron Heart V: The Clickbar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
- 4 or 5 line setup: You can choose the best setup, depending on your preference and riding style. The 5th line makes it easier to relaunch, especially on big kites and in low winds.
- Compatible with Hadlow Setup: The Click Bar S can be upgraded with the optional 6 line Hadlow Setup.