If you are in the market for the Gambler, the chances are you know exactly what sort of board you need for the ultimate in wakestyle and park riding. This board is the choice of our wakestyle team with riders like Colleen Carroll, Noé Font and Craig Cunningham all using it to great effect on the Kite Park League Tour. The stiffer flex pattern offers unrivalled pop and comfortable pressing while the huge rocker ensures you get the best control during landings. Deep channels on the bottom sheet make it possible to ride without fins while retaining control and the Slick Base not only makes park riding easier; it also ensures your boards durability long into the season. The inline track system is offering you infinite adjustments to your stance and a plus in durability as boots can be ridden both ways. Couple this board with the excellent Duotone Boot and you have a winning hand that is hard to beat!
- Generous rocker: Generous rocker for the optimum release and landing control.
- Deep channels: Deep channels to ensure grip and control, even without fins.
- Robust and durable construction: Exceedingly robust and durable construction further enhanced by Slick Base for park riding.
- Hard Flex: The most aggressive flex and an incredible pop. Hard Flex generates dynamic power development when jumping and more stiffness for better control on hard landings.
- Slick Base: The Slick Base is perfect for hitting obstacles, the deep channels ensure the board performs impeccably even without fins.
- Biax Fibre Construction: For the best dampening and comfort, perfect for technical tricks.