NOVA WING VAN NORTH KITEBOARDING
Maximum performance, minimum effort. No strings attached. Balanced and reactive, the Nova Wing generates more forward drive and upwind performance than anything you’ve ever ridden.
At the heart of the Nova design is a super-stiff geometry for power and efficiency, enabling instant take-offs and a massive wind range. Intuitive transitions. Comfortable ergonomic handling. North carefully positioned everything, from the XS Litevision panels to the low-profile handles, in the best place to trim the wing and make transitions safer and more intuitive. The tow-friendly wing shape with sweep and dihedral also helps keep it tracking when towing behind you on a wave.
Whether your focus is on the flow of riding open ocean waves, carving or stomping out tricks, the Nova Wing will help you make the most your local conditions. Load up. Pump up. Ride longer.
- XLT Joint large diameter connection
- Radial panel cuts
- GeoStrut controlled curvature exoskeleton
- GripLock handles and intuitive Y-handles
- LiteVision XS skylite panels
- Dacron canopy reinforcement
- Kevlar strut connection
- Dual HyperFlow rapid inflation /deflation system
- Premium Teijin D2 TechnoForce Canopy
- DuraLite scuff guard
- Tow-friendly depower
- Harness line attachment point
- On and off-water performance
- Wing Leash
- Compression Strap
- Repair Kit