Duotone Team Series
The Team Series was built with one thing in mind, allowing our freestyle riders to perform at the highest level of competition riding. If you are looking for a supreme board to take your kitesurfing to the next level and to keep you in the hunt for podiums, this is it. Featuring a Biax Carbon construction, which harnesses energy in the core of the board ready for explosive pop and deeper channels to give the board a locked in feel. The stiff flex ensures you get aggressively launched into your moves giving you maximum airtime. To make sure you stick those landings and make every move count towards your score, the Team Series features a very stiff center flex to ensure reverse flex is kept to a minimum. This means when you come in hard and fast the board retains its shape and rocker giving you unrivalled control. To keep things comfortable, the tips feature a softer flex keeping the board comfortable in all water states, after all in a competition, you can never dictate the conditions for your heat. Join the winning team with the Duotone Team Series and get ready for unrivalled freestyle performance!
- Explosive pop: Explosive pop due to the robust Biax Carbon, perfect for wakestyle, freestyle and park riding.
- Minimum reverse flex: The minimum reverse flex ensures landings with absolute control, without bending in negative direction.
- Premium Performance Construction: Features a Carbon Beam, where parts of the glass fibre are being replaced by unidirectional carbon beams to noticeably improve the boards performance. This results in a faster and even more progressive flex for better pop and reduced weight.
- Hard Flex: The most aggressive flex and an incredible pop. Hard Flex generates dynamic power development when jumping and more stiffness for better control on hard landings.
- Step Double Concave Wide Channel: The guarantee for massive pop and absolute controlled landings. The step double concave wide channel is able to deliver massive grip – with or without fins.
- Deep channels: Deep channels to ensure grip and control, even without fins.